- Click here to view prices and Book
- 09:45 - 10:00
- Introduction, Welcome and Objectives
- 10:00 - 11:00
- Background - The legal requirements - what exactly does the law require? What should be tested, and how often? Who is responsible for the testing, and who will be blamed if there is an accident?
- 11:00 - 11:15
- 11:15 - 12:30
- Electrical Appliances - What types of equipment do we have to test? Class 1 and Class 2 appliances. How to carry out a simple examination. Checking plugs, cables and fuses
- 12:30 - 1:30
- LUNCH - lunch and refreshments are provided, and included in the course fee!
- 1:30 - 2:45
- User Checks, Inspection and Testing Demonstration and hands-on practical work - testing a variety of different appliances. Important notes of safety. Avoiding damage to equipment under test
- 2:45 - 3:00
- 3:00 - 4:00
- User Checks, Inspection and Testing More practicals and demonstrations, including testing ICT equipment
- 4:00 - 4:30
- Conclusion and Final Discussion
PAT Testing Training Course in LONDON
We present our popular and exciting PAT Testing Training Course - a one day certificated training course in Portable Appliance Testing, presented by Tim James, widely recognised as the UK's leading expert on PAT Testing.
Unlike many of our competitors, we use high quality hotels and conference centres for our training courses - we recognise that training is a big deal for you, and we don't want you spending the day in a cramped stuffy room where you can't concentrate! We hold our PAT courses in the best venues we can find, and all the venues that we use are easily accessible by car and public transport (although parking is expensive at the Central London venue - as you might expect!) The venues at Croydon and Watford both provide free car-parking, and we also include car parking charges in the course fee if you book at our venue in Docklands. The Docklands venue can also be accessed by the free ferry service from Canary Wharf, or is a short bus or taxi ride from Canada Water tube. The Central London hotel is about a 10 mins walk from Russell square tube.
Remember! If you have more than 5 people to train, you may find it cheaper to organise an in-house course (at your premises) or we can arrange a special date for you at a nearby hotel or conference centre. Contact us for more information.
PAT Testing Course
Other Courses Nearby
- PAT Testing Course London Docklands
- Central London PAT Testing Course
- Croydon PAT Testing Course
- Watford PAT Testing Course
Got a Question?
It's probably answered herePAT Testing Course FAQ