PAT Testing & Portable Appliance Testing
Trust the Experts in PAT Testing
Portable Appliance Testing (also known as PAT Testing) is a way of checking your electrical equipment to see if it is SAFE.
Although not specifically a legal requirement, Portable Appliance Testing is a very necessary part of your organisation's Health and Safety regime. It doesn't matter whether you're a sole trader or a large multi-national corporation; if you use electrical equipment in your business, then you have a responsibility to make sure it is safe.
Moreover, Insurance companies are now insisting on PAT Testing being carried out every 12 months (or less) in order to satisfy the conditions of their policy, and local council inspectors (Fire Officers, Environmental Health Officers) are routinely asking for evidence of PAT Testing when they carry out their inspections.
PAT Testing Expert employ a network of qualified and experienced engineers who are able to test your equipment. By using the latest equipment and methods, we can test efficiently, quickly and with the minimum of disruption to your workday.
Our engineers are all qualified to C&G 2377 or an equivalent (or higher) standard, and are all experienced and highly skilled. We are founder members of the PAT Testing Network, the UK's only professional association for PAT Testing companies.
Reasons to choose PAT Testing Expert
- We provide a premium PAT Testing Service - every item is checked in accordance with the latest guidelines from the IET and HSE.
- Our engineers are qualified and experienced, having received vigorous training and ongoing development
- We use the latest industry techniques and methods, ensuring accurate and cost-effective testing, with minimal disruption to your business
- We are members of the PATTA, the UK's only professional association for PAT Testing companies, dedicated to improving standards within the PAT Testing industry
- We operate a transparent and fair pricing structure, we will agree our charges with you at the start, and we won't load your bill with lots of hidden extras
We realise that, in the current economic climate, price is everything. Unfortunately our industry is unregulated at the moment, and there are a fair few cowboys out there! There are plenty of so called 'pat test professionals' who offer very low prices, but don't actually test anything! Please click here for more!
We have been in this business a long time, and we intend to be around for a while longer. We'll offer you a fair and competitive price based on an efficient service with minimum disruption.